The Best Are In Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the chat. Visit www.thebestareinhere.chatango.com To chat up many attractive individuals =).

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~turns up the volume~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nokame

Nokame

~turns up the volume~ Empty
PostSubject: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:49 am

I love techno, sadly i haven't listened to a lot of it. I'm not sure what infected Mushrooms is, but i listen to them mostly at raves, if you guys can. Lookit, "Going insane", by Infected Mushrooms.

Oh! and look up on youtube, um "Little Motel," by modest Mouse. You will cryy!! Dx

and ofcourse LadyTron, We Are the Scientists, The Killers, The strokes, Woo tang (weird right? but they are just too awesome not to like! Listen to em if you haven't!) Metric, yea yea yeas, radiohead, Remy Zero.. and blah blah blah a lot more.

Look for "!!!" they have awesome mixes.
Back to top Go down
Nokame

Nokame

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:50 am

i'll make a playlist soon for those of you who care to listen :'3
Back to top Go down
StealthXanon1
Site Admins
Site Admins
StealthXanon1

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:57 am

my best friend is into infected mushroom
have you listened to frontline assembly? he showed me them the other day and it was fucking sex
Back to top Go down
Nokame

Nokame

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 8:04 am

O_O i love it! hehe it is it is.
Back to top Go down
Icucic

Icucic

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:36 pm

MSI = What genre? =S
Back to top Go down
Kelchup

Kelchup

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:55 pm

They call themselves something like electricpunk something.
They are like techno-ish/rap-ish/rock-ish

Let's lable them AWESOME afro
Back to top Go down
Icucic

Icucic

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:12 pm

I was thinking to lable them GOD
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Admin
Admin
Kenny

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:00 pm

you should label then.... idiocracy technocore. how can a band make fun of jimmy page.... a legend of rock. these kids are scumbags and dont deserve the little bit of fame they got not because theyre good. but because one of them married gerard way. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Question cherry Sleep elephant Sleep afro
Back to top Go down
http://thebestareinhere.heavenforum.com
Kenny
Admin
Admin
Kenny

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:02 pm

and.... m-e-t-h-o-d mannnnn m-e-t-h-o-d mannnnn <:::::::::::: for nok lol! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://thebestareinhere.heavenforum.com
Icucic

Icucic

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Who cares :3 The band has their own personal reasons to hate Jimmy Page. You wouldn't like someone just because they're good at something. Personalty is what makes you like / hate them =3. MSi FTW. x) cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kelchup

Kelchup

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:38 pm

OI!
MSI is BETTER than Mcr
In my opinion, MCR got more popular cause Gerard Way was lucky enough to marry the bassist.

She is way too good for that fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
Icucic

Icucic

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:39 pm

Eh.. I dont think MCR is more popular than MSi.
MCR isn't even that good imo. There's a lot of bands out there batter than MCR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~turns up the volume~   ~turns up the volume~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~turns up the volume~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Are In Here :: Music :: Tell us What you like-
Jump to: