The Best Are In Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the chat. Visit www.thebestareinhere.chatango.com To chat up many attractive individuals =).

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my computer finally took a shit on me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenny
Admin
Admin
Kenny

my computer finally took a shit on me Empty
PostSubject: my computer finally took a shit on me   my computer finally took a shit on me EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:11 pm

so as some o yu may or may not know if been pretty down all week. I gave up boxing for now to focus on myself and not worry about anything other than me. it was a hard decision because boxing is my life and has been a really big part of me as a whole for the past 8 years. truth is I lost my love for it and the fire that was pushing me along. also recently if been soul searching and I found out a lot about myself which is suprising cos it hasn't been that long. maybe if I did it a while ago I could've prevented making decisions that have been holding me back. last night my computer died on me and I have no idea what's wrong with it since I don't download shit and never really have. I guess it was a sign cos even tho time basically stood still last night it helped me think a lot. being that my computer is down I prolly wnt be in the chats for a while and will be conveying myself through this. not having and internet has really gotten me back into writing and I read for the first time in a while. I read poetry by Charles Bukowski who despite his rough outside creates real life situations in his poetry and that was just what I needed cos im feeling a lot better right now. well ill try and come here as much as a can b4 I start hating my phone and itsshitty reception where I work. but until the next time I talk to any of you adios. if any of you wann text me if you don't have my number its 9732869947. im up all night usually between 10pm and 9 am EST. I couldn't find an emote that can't righteously convey my feelings right now so I leave you with ~(0.o)~
Back to top Go down
http://thebestareinhere.heavenforum.com
Kenny
Admin
Admin
Kenny

PostSubject: yesss   my computer finally took a shit on me EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:32 pm

yesssss. the time has come where i have gotten msn messenger.

my email for it is as follows.

jflem86@live.com

its on my phone so i dont know how limited it really is soooo see you in the chats hopefully soon=)
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Admin
Admin
Kenny

PostSubject: random update 101 for those who are loyal to the forum   my computer finally took a shit on me EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:21 pm

i ordered a computer today finally off the hp website its a dv27--something or other pretty beast only set me back like 1200 which meannnns i should be back as soon as next thursday. hope you guys didnt miss me much.

also on a random note. i have been hearing good things about this movie "the signal" for those who dont know what it is, its an indie horror movie that kind of feels like "pulse" but has 3 main storylines that interweave at the end. sounds like a brain buster and i like that. so take yourselves to go see it. friday im going to see diary of the dead with a few friends i hope it is as good as i hyped it up to be or ill be pissed. the zombies look pretty dope like land of the dead +1. but at the same time -1 bc of no john leguizamo (whos best role was def luigi in the super mario bros movie) < disagree if you want but all it means is ill be taking a trip out to where ever you live and kill you in the name of the "do the dinosaur". and no dennis hopper I love you so work actually became work now. my company installed this little scanner that i have to carry around every 2 hours and scan sensors randomly placed around the building. bad news is i have to move good news is only once every two hours. annnnnd i had to take on an extra day at work so now i work midnight till 8 sunday thru friday which is really like 1030 till 8 and that leaves me no days to enjoy some r and r. annnd louis black is a funny mother fucker. and i made it so you cannot say the place where kelsey is from or it will end up like this ... that place by australia. and the fbomb looks like F**K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my computer finally took a shit on me   my computer finally took a shit on me Empty

Back to top Go down

my computer finally took a shit on me
Page 1 of 1