The Best Are In Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the chat. Visit www.thebestareinhere.chatango.com To chat up many attractive individuals =).

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Avenged Sevenfold CD.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny
Admin
Admin
Kenny

The new Avenged Sevenfold CD. Empty
PostSubject: The new Avenged Sevenfold CD.   The new Avenged Sevenfold CD. EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 2:07 pm

So I recently bought the new Avenged Sevenfold cd. I have to say its probably my favorite cd by them. When you listen to this cd you have to go into it not like you're listening to an Avenged cd but you have to approach it as a completely new band that you've never heard before bc the sound is totally new to them. Each track brings something new to the table. Typically Avenged was about dueling guitars and full drum tracks backed by Matt Shadow's singing. However in the new cd you hear a lot more from other members of the band having rev singing on a few tracks, and playing guitar on others. Also on some tracks you'll notice strings and horns, something you're def not used to if you listen to any of their old tracks. What stands out the most to me is people are calling this a jump into mainstream and a "sellout". This album was produced by the band itself, made on their own dime. In fact they had to push Warner Brother's Records to make the cd because they wanted no part of the album. This isn't an album that the record label make them do. This is Avenged. This is their record. I can only hope there are more cd's like this. afro
Back to top Go down
http://thebestareinhere.heavenforum.com
Icucic

Icucic

The new Avenged Sevenfold CD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Avenged Sevenfold CD.   The new Avenged Sevenfold CD. EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Bwahaha. The album was quite good but I prefferd the old one. Good songs in this one was A Little Piece Of Heaven and Brompton Cocktail <--Not because of the name
Back to top Go down

The new Avenged Sevenfold CD.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Are In Here :: Debate Topics-
Jump to: