The Best Are In Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the chat. Visit www.thebestareinhere.chatango.com To chat up many attractive individuals =).

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my music niggas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenny
Admin
Admin
Kenny

my music niggas Empty
PostSubject: my music niggas   my music niggas EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:10 am

music. um i listen to a lot of music a few different genres. currently the new avenged sevenfold self titled album is in my cd player right now. senses fail has a few good albums im not a fat of the second one though "let it enfold you" but their third "still searching" still finds its way into my car's cd player way to often. The sleeping are another of my favorite bands, however i feel they dropped the ball on their second full length album titled "Q & A". recently i have been hooked on the third from autumn to ashes cd "abandon your friends", mixing screaming with rockin' riffs and an amzing melodic voice is a quick way to find yourself into my cd collection. i listen to alot of rock mostly "post-hardcore" and "emotical hardcore" (a.k.a emo to you music newbs), however i have been known to bust out some young jeezy or lil wayne as well as some louie devite or dj bad boy joe. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://thebestareinhere.heavenforum.com

my music niggas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Are In Here :: Music :: Tell us What you like-
Jump to: